On May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / entered into force. WE (Official Journal EU L 119 of 4 May 2016, p. 1) - hereinafter "GDPR", which introduces changes in the field of personal data protection.
- In order to obtain information about the scope and method of processing your personal data in our company as well as your rights, please contact us by phone or email.
- Cerbiomed sp.z o.o. as a personal data administrator, we process your personal data in accordance with applicable law, concluded contracts and based on your consent. Cerbiomed sp.z o.o. processes the following categories of personal data: name, surname, address, tax identification number, telephone number, e-mail address, job position.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable law in order to:
- perform actions at the request of the data subject or perform a contract for the provision of services to the data subject and to meet the obligation to settle for tax and accounting purposes (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) and (b) c) Polish GDPR)
- pursuing or securing claims (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.f) GDPR)
- verification of the customer's creditworthiness (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.a) Polish GDPR)
- in other cases, your personal data is processed only on the basis of previously granted consent to the extent and purpose specified in the content of the consent (art.6 par.1 lit. a) of the Polish GDPR).
- In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in point 4, recipients of your personal data may only be public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for purposes that result from the generally applicable provisions rights.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes set out in point 4, and after that for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of that data;
- the right to request rectification (correction) of personal data - if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten) if:
- data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data,
- the data subject has withdrawn consent to the processing of personal data, which is the basis for data processing and has no other legal basis for data processing,
- personal data is processed unlawfully,
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with the obligation arising from legal provisions;
the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data - if:
- the data subject questions the correctness of personal data,
- data processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the deletion of data, demanding their restriction in return,
- Cerbiomed sp.z o.o. he no longer needs data for his purposes, but the data subject needs them to establish, defend or assert claims,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of data, until it is determined whether legally justified grounds on the part of Cerbiomed sp.z o.o. override the grounds for opposition;
- The data subject has the right to object to data processing in accordance with art. 21 of the Polish GDPR
- If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the person's consent to the processing of personal data (Article 6 paragraph 1 point a of the Polish GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, with applicable law.
- Providing personal data by the State is mandatory when the premise for processing personal data is a law or an agreement concluded between the parties.
- In a situation where the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, providing personal data by you is voluntary.
- In the event of becoming aware of unlawful processing by Cerbiomed sp.z o.o. Of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection). Current contact details can be found on the uodo.gov.pl website in the 'contact' tab.
- Your data may be processed automatically and will not be profiled.
We do not share any personal data with third parties. In the event of such necessity, the data will be transferred only after the data subject has consented to the access to specific categories of data. The data of contractors are in the system for tax settlements. The regulations allow us to process data even despite the objection of the person concerned, if it is necessary to establish, pursue or defend claims.
In the event of a claim, we have the right to transfer data to a debt collection company.
- When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable law.