- In connection with sharing the content of the website http://cerbiomed.com.pl (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") uses the so-called cookies, i.e. information saved by servers on the user's end device, which servers can read each time they connect to this end device, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information on cookies also apply to other similar technologies used on our websites. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website user's end device, they usually contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of website pages to user preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the website user and properly display the website tailored to his individual needs,
- creating statistics that help understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- maintaining the website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website,
- providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
As part of our website, we can use the following types of cookies:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website,
- cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages,
- "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user's origin, font size, website appearance, etc.,
- "Advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
Cookies are sent from our website are saved on the user's end device.
- cookies generated by our server are not collected by us and processed in any way.
cookies generated by our partners' servers (providing additional functionalities on our pages) are sent to publishers who have the right to use them for:
- to build statistics
- research on user behavior, including for the purpose of researching interests, aimed at displaying personalized advertisements
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the user's end device. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the user's website device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be placed on the user's end device, and thus we will store information on the user's end device and access this information.
- Cookies can be placed on the website user's end device, and then used by advertisers cooperating with the website, research companies and multimedia application providers.